• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: BATMAN #1-20, #0 and Annuals #1&2 (NEW 52), all 1st prints -- Scott Snyder, Court of Owls, JOKER, avg NM/NM+... Sold!

4 posts in this topic

For sale: BATMAN #1-20, #0 and Annual #1-2 (New 52), all 1st prints, avg NM/NM+! Really nice set of cherrypicked high-grade copies of this dazzling Scott Snyder/Greg Capullo Batman run, encompassing the two Court of Owls storylines and the Joker "Death of the Family" run; I think these have stood the test of time as the best Batman stories of this decade. These are ALL 1st prints and ALL regular covers... no variant covers, combo-pack covers, later printing covers or what have you. (Personally, I found the onslaught of variants quite wearying and much prefer the regular covers.)

Condition: All of the books are flat, glossy and look like they just came off the rack with sharp edges & corners, crisp spines and virtually no visible color-breaking wear at all. #1, 3 and 4 are strong NM+ books. I'd say #2, 6-9 and #12 are VFNM to NM- at absolute worst; everything else is NM to M, with the #13-17 Joker run particularly sharp. No books have creases, stains, or other major flaws. Unless you are collecting high grade slabs at 5-10x the price, this is as close to a mint-off-the-rack set as you're likely to find. I grade carefully and strictly... no "bag grading" or corner-dented VFs here... and while I do not guarantee CGC grades I believe you'll be well pleased. If I can answer questions or provide scans of a particular issue, just ask.

Price: $150 $140 plus $10/boxed Priority ship in the US; int'l ship at cost (would be quite high, but we can explore it if you like). Thanks for looking!

IMG_0152.thumb.JPG.e2169ae0df32160cb7e6194a1ca292bb.JPG

IMG_0153.thumb.JPG.39c5b88f9d63346a49af805ce1c60953.JPG

IMG_0154.thumb.JPG.b468e77fcb1b060398e0b513bef7f7e5.JPG

IMG_0155.thumb.JPG.ca7958df1d282e73e99d918cf792ff1d.JPG

Edited by Point Five