• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain marvel adventure 92

5 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, csaag said:

I see a series of creases on the spine along with some type of dirt.  Corners don't look bad.  Some edge wear on he back bottom. Overall it's a nice looking copy.

I also think I see a light subscription crease which runs down the 'e' in Fawcett.

I'd guess around 6.0

Thank you for your help. I might get it cleaned because it does have some soiling and I think that will make the cover pop. The inside of the book is beautiful also, nice and bright and solid ink.

Thanks all, ive decided to hold off on any work/grade on this one. The real beauty of this book for me is the interior, you would have to actually see it to really understand how amazingly preserved this book is inside. So with that said Im going to keep this up side down in a 1 mil arklite and board and then slip that in a 4mil open top and keep it for a showing, touching, reading copy for the kids and the kids friends. I really thought hard about cleaning and pressing it because there isn't much on cgc for decent grades but if I can get ten years of solid reading/showing for my son and his friends im happy with the 35 I spent on this copy.