WTB Green Lantern Vol.1 87
1 1

17 posts in this topic

25 posts

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for an already CGC graded Green Lantern 87, 7.5-9.0 range. I'd like to pay for them what the most recent sales were and I typically use eBay as a reference. The last sales in the grade range for the last month were:

7.5 June 1st, 2019 - $230.50

8.0 June 12th, 2019 - $410* (Best offer accepted, price not shown in watchcount.com)

8.0 May 7th, 2019 - $365

8.5 June 3rd, 2019 - $395* (Best offer accepted, price shown on watchcount was an accepted offer of $375)

9.0 May 13th, 2019 - $465.66

I'm willing to negotiate but typically around these prices is where I'd like to be. Please reach out whenever!

Thank you for your time, :blush:

25 posts

Also, gocollect FMV is pretty spot on with these prices for those who prefer non ebay sources! 

Thank you for browsing! PM Whenever!

green lantern 87 FMV.PNG

18 posts

Here's a suggestion for your eBay searches (you may already know this)... when you look at a specific comic in the SOLD category, arrange the sort so it goes Lowest Price to Highest Price (or vice-versa). The comics show up in the order of 'price sold' AND any 'Best Offer Accepted' falls in the range that it was sold for, regardless of the 'Buy It Now' price.  And if you knew this prior to this post, well, I apologize. Thanks.

<a href='https://www.ebay.com/' class='notreplace' title='' target='_blank'  style=eBay Sold Sort.jpg">

25 posts
36 minutes ago, RandyL said:

Here's a suggestion for your eBay searches (you may already know this)... when you look at a specific comic in the SOLD category, arrange the sort so it goes Lowest Price to Highest Price (or vice-versa). The comics show up in the order of 'price sold' AND any 'Best Offer Accepted' falls in the range that it was sold for, regardless of the 'Buy It Now' price.  And if you knew this prior to this post, well, I apologize. Thanks.

<a href='https://www.ebay.com/' class='notreplace' title='' target='_blank'  style=eBay Sold Sort.jpg">

That's a very neat trick for those mystery BOA's haha, I didn't know that. Thank you!

947 posts

beautiful 9.2 copy of this book for sale right now on the boards. tempted to get it myself and i'm not shilling for the guy. check it out- 

25 posts

Still looking, help a noobie out! 

461 posts

Here's mine. I have the whole Adams run. Don't know if I would even sell this but the thread is intriguing. I bought this mainly because it includes GL's entire foot. Normally it's chopped in half but this one includes the spam strip on the left and the whole foot.

GL:GA #87.JPG

25 posts
3 minutes ago, Randall Ries said:

Here's mine. I have the whole Adams run. Don't know if I would even sell this but the thread is intriguing. I bought this mainly because it includes GL's entire foot. Normally it's chopped in half but this one includes the spam strip on the left and the whole foot.

GL:GA #87.JPG

PM Sent!

25 posts

Okay I’ll take a clean Raw if anyone has one in high grade at this point. Please reach out to me with pics and price please. 8.0+