• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SDCC 2019: Original Art Collectors Dinner tomorrow Thursday 18th

12 posts in this topic

I know many are already making plans for the convention, so I decided to post the SDCC Dinner a bit early this year. I am keeping it on Thursday, there is no perfect day but found over the last few years Thursday works the best. Also keeping with the same place as the last two years, Edge Water Grill in Seaport Village behind the Hyatt. No rush on deciding, I wanted to post it now so you can start to plan if you want to attend. Just let me know if you are bringing anyone else. All are welcome, hope it won't be an all male event. Always like to have new faces, we have fun every year.

Edge Water Grill
861 West Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA
http://www.edgewatergrill.com

edge water grill.png

Edited by Brian Peck

It's a week til SDCC and wanted to get going on the dinner list for thursday at 8PM at Edgewater Grill. So far I have.

Dan (panelfan1)
Michael Diaz
Caltex98 (CGC name)
Peter L (maybe)
Alan Dion
Trevor Pearson
Tatiana Dykes
Marcelo Matere
Sam Hare (Maybe)

Let me know who else is interested, also if you are bringing any one. Friends and family always welcomed.  Please include you full name in the message (I dont remember who everyone is behind screen names). Thanks

So far I have 11 people for the dinner:

Dan (panelfan1)
Michael Diaz
Karl-Erik Lindkvist.
Alan Dion
Trevor Pearson (+1)
Marcelo Matere
Alberto Morales Rosales
Alan Dion
Sam Hare (Maybe)
Dino Mauricio
Ray W