• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Low Grade Avengers #8 (1st Kang), several pre-hero (one pre-code) Journey Into Mystery

7 posts in this topic

Just a few books in this thread, as I try to pay off some comic debt. Other than the Avengers #8 I've owned them all for a while.

Payment via Paypal, checks, or MOs are welcome. International buyers must pay via Paypal.

Shipping is at cost to your location via some trackable method, whether you are in the US or outside the US. I'll keep it as reasonable as I can while also being safe.

Returns are welcome on raw books. If it is a simple disagreement then return shipping is on the buyer, if I made a material error in grading or description then it is on me. Feel free to ask for additional photos or ask questions about any books.

Nobody on any naughty lists is welcome to purchase here, nor is anyone who has previously backed out of a deal with me.

Quite possibly the only book for tonight:

Avengers #8 G- 1.8 or so -- asking $69 + shipping SOLD

Pretty typical beat but complete. Cover and centerfold are attached at both staples. Solid enough copy if you're looking for an entry level/reader option. Edit: was asked about the staples. The top staple is clean, but the bottom staple has some surface rust. No transfer to the paper that I saw.

Avengers08.jpg

Avengers08bc.jpg

IMG_2363.JPG

Edited by mysterio

Journey Into Mystery #20 G/G- -- asking $125 + shipping

Board purchase about a year ago that I upgraded. Everything is attached at both staples, the cf a bit more securely than the cover. Cover is loose, but both staples are holding (the bottom staple only to the back cover). Wouldn't advise reading it in anything more than a light breeze. Bottom staple has a bit of rust with slight transfer to paper. Creasing and edge wear/chipping, but colors are good and cover image is fairly clean. Solid placeholder or reader of a difficult (and cool) book.

JIM20.jpg

JIM20bc.jpg

Not sure I'll get to them all, but here is another...

Journey Into Mystery #43 VG+ -- asking $120 + shipping

Recently upgraded this book that has a ton of eye appeal for the grade. 1/2" split at top spine, bottom staple detached from front cover but attached at back (see photo). Great color and gloss, nice looking copy! Cover attached at both staples (with aforementioned asterisk at the lower staple) and cf is well attached at both.

JIM43.jpg

JIM43ifc.jpg

JIM43bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio