• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Had a TMNT #3 reholdered bc the slab was cracked when I got it. Originally graded at 7.5. Just checked the site - now it is graded at ".0" ???

23 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Normal procedure, don’t  stress about it @lordisam 👍

I think it's good they scare you like that, give you a little zetz and jump start your heart like that if you're unaware. Keeps you on your toes so you don't get complacent! Gets the juices flowing to see zero point zero. Puts hair on your chest.

It did put the fear of God in me.  I feel like a great white shark stared at me, opened its mouth.... teeth glistening, dead black eyes sizing me up... then it just swims by me.

Ahhh thanks, all!  I can breathe now.  Nothing will ever happen bad now!  I am invincible... INVINCIBLE, I tell you!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.  

I’m not crazy, you’re crazy!  You’re all crazy!! HAHAHAHAHA..

Seriously, what were we talking about?

2 minutes ago, lordisam said:

It did put the fear of God in me.  I feel like a great white shark stared at me, opened its mouth.... teeth glistening, dead black eyes sizing me up... then it just swims by me.

Ahhh thanks, all!  I can breathe now.  Nothing will ever happen bad now!  I am invincible... INVINCIBLE, I tell you!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.  

Talking Shark attacks, sure is getting serious this year. :ohnoez:

:jaws:

16 minutes ago, lordisam said:

12 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Though some may find them charming, sharks like these can be even infinitely more annoying to some than great whites!

8 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Though some may find them charming, sharks like these can be even infinitely more annoying to some than great whites!

My three year old granddaughter loves that song. Thanks for getting it stuck in my head again. :baiting:

3 minutes ago, Cliff R. said:

My three year old granddaughter loves that song. Thanks for getting it stuck in my head again. :baiting:

That was the short version. There's also a one hour loop version on youtube and for those with the strongest constitutions, and those impervious to long term annoyance, there's 10 hour loops of it also, I imagine designed to test your limits!

Edited by James J Johnson

Easiest song to stick in someone’s head for us at work, kind of a game .. just say baby shark do do da doo da doo. And you’ll find out who has young kids or Grandchildren quick.  :banana::banana::banana:

20 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Easiest song to stick in someone’s head for us at work, kind of a game .. just say baby shark do do da doo da doo. And you’ll find out who has young kids or Grandchildren quick.  :banana::banana::banana:

The 3 minute cartoon version is kid stuff compared to this monster of a video with the kid acting it out and singing. 10 hours, baby!! I started it about 20 minutes ago, I have to pull an all nighter for work, I'm alone, and I've got the speakers turned way up, God help me. Not only do I want to test my resolve and see if I can outlast all ten hours without destroying something; something I might need later on, anyway, and would regret destroying, but I want to see if I can ever get it out of my head and sleep peacefully again after enduring a full 10 hours of it.

11 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

I'm still only in the first hour and I'm ready to go postal. And I don't mean like buying stamps or mailing a letter. :pullhair:

Postal is the first thing I thought of too lol

Your spared my gifs because my phone confuses and confounds me sometimes!

I have a feeling that you are having bigger problems at the moment...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

9 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

This is for the brain like what fire-walking is for your feet.

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

3 hours in and I've been singing a duet in harmony with this little feller' for the past hour. I can do the 10 hours and more standing on my head, bring it on, baby shark, I can hack this!

5 hours ago, nepatkm said:

33svqr.jpg