• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just when you thought Chuck couldn't surprise you more
3 3

61 posts in this topic

May we present Bettie Pages!

061819LaChine.jpg

Seriously though even though I always thought he was a weird/quirky guy, it is pride month and I' m actually happy for him coming out about being a drag queen.  Now if he would lower his prices I'd be even more happy for him.  (Just kidding)

Edited by toro

1 hour ago, paperheart said:

i can't unsee this- thanks a lot

I can't unsee the cows tattooed on his tits, but that was in a different photo.

2 minutes ago, DR.X said:
5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Is nothing sacred around here?

Yes - greggy's wrist over-use injury.

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:
5 minutes ago, DR.X said:
7 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Is nothing sacred around here?

Yes - greggy's wrist over-use injury.

giphy.gif

The only thing I don't understand is the insane amount of personal information included in his weekly TMI store sale emails that he sends out (and I still have no idea why I even get them).  I could care less about the personal life, just tell me what you're selling and what new variants you have coming out.  It would be akin to me giving a daily blog about my work and homelife before I make any posts on here.  That's what Facebook is for...not your weekly MHC emails. 2c

I've never heard of this before.

Does he do a club act, over there in Denver?

It's a pity that he doesn't live in the UK, as apparently there's good money to be made in pantomime.

It'd pay for some antique pottery and a few new dresses, anyway.

59 minutes ago, namisgr said:

Would not hit it.

You're off the float.  You can still be in the parade, but you'll have to walk.

I read an interview he did back in February announcing the start of his charity drag shows.  And I'm not sure he understands the difference between gender-fluid and drag.  Drag Queens are all kinds of people (though depending on who you ask in the community, you sometimes need to be cis male to qualify as a Drag Queen) who choose to dress up and accentuate their femininity and be FABULOUS.  You can be Cis Male Heterosexual and still be a Drag Queen.  Gender fluid refers to the fact that ones gender does not adhere to a particular binary definition and rather shifts from time to time.  Being a Drag Queen would not make someone gender fluid, nor would being gender fluid make someone a Drag Queen.  

10 hours ago, Sensei Ryan said:

The only thing I don't understand is the insane amount of personal information included in his weekly TMI store sale emails that he sends out (and I still have no idea why I even get them).  I could care less about the personal life, just tell me what you're selling and what new variants you have coming out.  It would be akin to me giving a daily blog about my work and homelife before I make any posts on here.  That's what Facebook is for...not your weekly MHC emails. 2c

You don't understand the marketing aspect behind his emails and blogs then.