• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ufo extraterrestrial related comics

38 posts in this topic

I am looking for old ufo extraterrestrial related comics. By "old" I mean anything from the point comics were first created, on forward.

Do you all have any recommendations on any you loved or were intriguing to you? I appreciate everyone's input on this topic ahead of time. I am aware btw Superman and other comic book heroes could be considered of extraterrestrial origin. However, I am looking for other kinds of comic books that covered ET Crafts, ET's and UFO's in a different manner than well known comic book heroes.

TY everyone for your suggestions!

14 hours ago, misshalos said:

I am looking for old ufo extraterrestrial related comics. By "old" I mean anything from the point comics were first created, on forward.

Do you all have any recommendations on any you loved or were intriguing to you? I appreciate everyone's input on this topic ahead of time. I am aware btw Superman and other comic book heroes could be considered of extraterrestrial origin. However, I am looking for other kinds of comic books that covered ET Crafts, ET's and UFO's in a different manner than well known comic book heroes.

TY everyone for your suggestions!

Many dealer sites and even Ebay allow you to search by genre.  A lot of the time Horror and Sci-Fi go together so you may have to sift through some of the listings.  It would not be all inclusive but you would see a lot of books.  There are some titles like Captain Marvel Adventures and Captain Midnight for example that have sci-fi covers on a few books.  Some titles went through genre changes during their run like some of the Nedor titles that went through a sci-fi phase, e.g., Wonder Comics and Startling Comics.  

26 minutes ago, Jaydee said:

My Personal Favorite is Tales of Suspense 3 but I have a Bias.  

I suggest Planet Comics from Fiction House

and the EC Runs

incredible Science Fiction

Werid Mysteries.

and Atlas/timley had many UFO Style covers

Tales_of_Suspense_Vol_1_3.jpg

Great cover...thanks

Great topic, I too have been collecting UFO/Alien covers for a while now, so I'm sure I'll see some covers in this thread I was unaware of.

I know KirbyJack has already posted this one, but I'll post mine too since it's my all-time favorite UFO cover, and it precedes by two years a real mass UFO event/sighting that happened over Washington DC in July 1952: https://www.history.com/news/ufos-washington-white-house-air-force-coverup

47926640761_b7bc3b0cb3_b.jpg

This would be my second favorite...and I know it's over the line from Atomic Age into the Silver Age, but it's close enough:

48094632017_9499548f31_b.jpg

Edited by Illustrious