• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uncanny X-Men 244 (1st Jubilee)...meh

9 posts in this topic

I believe that book already had a spike a few years back when rumors started up of a potential movie Jubilee appearance (did that ever happen? I never kept up with the X-movies after the second one). I think it's probably a good book to put away for a bit; it's possible that it's in a lull right now, so the time to buy is when no one is looking.

1 hour ago, Martin Sinescu said:

I believe that book already had a spike a few years back when rumors started up of a potential movie Jubilee appearance (did that ever happen? I never kept up with the X-movies after the second one). I think it's probably a good book to put away for a bit; it's possible that it's in a lull right now, so the time to buy is when no one is looking.

I did read somewhere recently that the original creators of the X-MEN cartoon from the 90s are in talks with Disney streaming to relaunch it on the platform. Jubilee as most recall was pretty much the central figure. 

like so many 1st appearances.... who cares

even if jubilee turned up in a movie...would she be remembered 5-10 years after that movie or tv appearance? who knows but i doubt it

but being a comic book collector and a x-men fanboy... i think its a cool book to have and imo it was not a bad buy at $50 for a cgc 9.6