• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best online Shop to order weekly pulls from.

9 posts in this topic

I live in the middle of nowhere, and there are a few New comic lines I would like to order.  Sonata, new Carnage coming out, imortal hulk and more..does anyone have any recommendations on who someone in my situation can go through rather then hitting up Ebay?  Anyway thanks

Thanks

I recommend mycomicshop.com for ordering from previews. And Midtown if you prefer to create a monthly pull list. Both have good shipping options at a reasonable cost, and send books bagged & boarded.

For weekly pull lists, Ive only ever used Midtown Comics due to their great selection and price.  I have ordered from many many comic shops and ebay sellers.  My main gripe with midtown is they take about a week or more before your items ship, but they do have great prices and I love their site to see the major variants.

Edited by Mirkinator