• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any CGC facilators accepting submission for Perez at Terrific Con
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Is there any authorized CGC Facilators who is going to 2019 Terrific Con who is offering George Perez signatures and submit to CGC for SS submission?

Terrific Con has a ticketing system and I think they are limiting 5 books per ticket.

I have 10 books

Thanks

Edited by comicrage

The ticketing is further described as allowing five Perez signatures per family.  My son is going with me, but we’ll be maxed out at the family five.  Currently planning on bringing the following books for the signatures indicated: New Teen Titans 2 (Perez), Avengers 196 (Perez and Rubinstein) and 200 (Perez), X-Men 112 ( Perez and Claremont), and Infinity Gauntlet 1 (Perez, Starlin, and Rubinstein).

On 7/1/2019 at 10:51 PM, ggovel said:

The ticketing is further described as allowing five Perez signatures per family.  My son is going with me, but we’ll be maxed out at the family five.  Currently planning on bringing the following books for the signatures indicated: New Teen Titans 2 (Perez), Avengers 196 (Perez and Rubinstein) and 200 (Perez), X-Men 112 ( Perez and Claremont), and Infinity Gauntlet 1 (Perez, Starlin, and Rubinstein).

Get there early. The first day of the Niagara falls show I was a little late and missed out. I brought my grown son with me the next day and got there very early and still wasn't one of the first signings.

On 6/19/2019 at 5:57 PM, comicrage said:

Is there any authorized CGC Facilators who is going to 2019 Terrific Con who is offering George Perez signatures and submit to CGC for SS submission?

Terrific Con has a ticketing system and I think they are limiting 5 books per ticket.

I have 10 books

Thanks

Perez just canceled his appearance at Terrific con