• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Son of Octoberfest! gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 200+ books!
9 9

455 posts in this topic

I usually do only one thread a year, but I have quite a few books to list and quite a few vacation days, so here we are. Going to do a small amount tonight (10-20), then the majority tomorrow and Friday. Listings will happen during the day, starting at 10 or so. 

Edit: I forgot to mention that I have never listed ANY of these books before. All of them are 100% new, no retreads. 

Edited by october

General Rules:

• No probation list members or hall of shame members. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone that I have on ignore.
  • First post in the thread that says they want a book wins it. I don't go by timestamps, I go by post order. 
  • Please either quote the book or post clearly with what you are taking.
  • A "take it" in the thread trumps any and all PM negotiations until the post has been updated as sold in the thread.
  • If you are the first person to post the sign, THE BOOK IS GOING TO YOU. No swapping, no switching, no passing. This was a huge headache last time, so I can't accommodate those requests any more. Sorry.    
  • I likely won't have time to respond to PMs until I am done listing for the day. Bear this is mind if you want to make offers.   

Payment:

• Payment by Paypal is fine up to $400. After that, check or money order only for domestic orders. 
  • Time payments: available on $1000+ orders. 20% nonrefundable deposit, then the balance over whatever time period specified (usually 2-5 months)
  • Invoices will go out a few days after the thread ends. No need to PM me asking how to pay, I promise I will PM you!

Shipping: 

• Shipping is extra. Domestic goes by Priority. International requires tracking. No exceptions on either. 

Returns:

• I take them. 
  • Grade disputes: returns accepted up to 10 days after delivery, no questions asked. Buyer pays return shipping unless I missed something major. 
  • Resto: returns accepted for resto on raw books up to 10 days after delivery, or up to 6 months on CGC graded issues. I will pay for return shipping. I do not pay for grading costs. 
  • I do not give refunds on books that come back a different grade from CGC.
  • All sales on CGC graded books are final.

Astonishing 30

4.5/5.0

$1575

Classic eyeball death ray cover, one of the gems of pre-code horror. Still cheap compared to other classic covers. Nice eye appeal. Some foxing along spine apex. 

SOLD

001 (178).jpg

Edited by october