Best Quicksilver story?
0

54 posts in this topic

4,024 posts
2 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

What..?

Quicksilver has gotten me thru some tough times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,406 posts
6 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Quicksilver has gotten me thru some tough times. 

He's great and all, but he's not more powerful than The Flash, no matter how fast his hands/other parts of his body are on you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,222 posts

 

Wally West at his peak had faster-than-light speed, could travel through time without the Treadmill device, could use a long distance run to build up enough momentum to hit harder than Superman, and escaped from a black hole.

Edited by Ken Aldred

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,024 posts
2 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

He's great and all, but he's not more powerful than The Flash, no matter how fast his hands/other parts of his body are on you...

Your response was insinuating that I'm masturbated by a cartoon character created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.  

This is true and the embarrassment of that reality becoming public has hurt my feelings. Mods notified. 

Edited by NoMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,406 posts
1 minute ago, NoMan said:

Your response was insinuating that I'm masturbated by a cartoon character created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.  

Mods notified. 

If joking:

:banana:

If serious:

:cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,024 posts
1 hour ago, TwoPiece said:

If joking:

:banana:

If serious:

:cry:

Lee and Kriby's creations are soooo real. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,406 posts
3 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Lee and Kriby's creations are soooo real. 

Did you think they were "creating" characters and stories..?

Marvel Comics are basically the Bible of the 20th century. Those people are real and those things really happened in their minds while they were experimenting with LSD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,024 posts
57 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Did you think they were "creating" characters and stories..?

Marvel Comics are basically the Bible of the 20th century. Those people are real and those things really happened in their minds while they were experimenting with LSD.

Nah.... it's too much deadline kinda work to be involved in drug taking. Maybe Steve Gerber, but Lee and Kirby and Ditko, doubtful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,406 posts
15 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Nah.... it's too much deadline kinda work to be involved in drug taking. Maybe Steve Gerber, but Lee and Kirby and Ditko, doubtful

How do you get that kind of inspiration without drugs!? :idea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43,916 posts
34 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

How do you get that kind of inspiration without drugs!? :idea:

 By looking in a child's eye.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,708 posts
On 6/20/2019 at 12:54 PM, Ken Aldred said:

Some Golden Age fans might prefer Max Mercury.

(That is, the original Quicksilver)

The Quality Quicksilver was arguably funnier, yeah.

N2htmUP.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54,633 posts

The Flash went to fight Quicksliver once but the dude took so long to throw a punch Flash got bored and left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14,912 posts

this is my favorite Quicksilver story:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0