• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Facilitators at Colorado Springs Comic Con 2019?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hi all!  I was just wondering if there will be any CGC facilitators / witnesses at this year's Colorado Springs Comic Con (08/23/19 - 08/25/19).  Thanks.

Edited by DELTA 62

15 hours ago, MarkFaust said:

Right there with you Delta. I'm looking to get something autographed by Kevin Eastman and sent off to CGC myself.

15 hours ago, MarkFaust said:

Right there with you Delta. I'm looking to get something autographed by Kevin Eastman and sent off to CGC myself.

Hi Mark.  When Eastman came to Denver Comic Con he had his own facilitator at his booth (even though CGC was there) - I would suspect that will be the case again.  However... I doubt his facilitator will be available to witness signatures other than Eastman's.  

8 hours ago, MarkFaust said:

That's huge news! Thank you so much for sharing that!

Sure - no problem.  Hopefully he does bring his facilitator!?!  Eastman will be at NM Comic Expo the weekend before which I am planning on attending.  If I remember - I will try and find out if he will have his facilitator at Colorado Springs.