• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ECCC vs C2E2 vs Baltimore
1 1

72 posts in this topic

On 7/27/2019 at 7:52 PM, Junkdrawer said:

Don’t forget onsite grading is a great added fun part of the weekend at Baltimore. Some of the best boardies are on hand as well. This show I would attend yearly even if I didn’t like comic books.

Yeah fun...standing in line to get your place to stand in another line.

On 7/27/2019 at 7:53 PM, wombat said:

I'm not thrilled they pushed Baltimore back so far this year. We always go for the weekend and spend lots of time in Inner Harbour. Hopefully the weather is nice. As far as the homeless in Baltimore, they are there but we have never been "harassed". 

What's your secret? I've been 3 different times and we've been harassed all 3.

25 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

What's your secret? I've been 3 different times and we've been harassed all 3.

You look weak so they attack you. 

I have never been harassed.

xoxo

greggy

3 hours ago, entalmighty1 said:

I'll be in Baltimore this year for the first time.  Looking forward to seeing @Junkdrawer and @FlyingDonut again!

I'm from Memphis, so I think I'd feel out of place if I wasn't getting harassed by homeless people. (shrug) 

I was just in Memphis and I didnt have any problems....but it was during the day!

5 hours ago, entalmighty1 said:

I'll be in Baltimore this year for the first time.  Looking forward to seeing @Junkdrawer and @FlyingDonut again!

I'm from Memphis, so I think I'd feel out of place if I wasn't getting harassed by homeless people. (shrug) 

I never leave the building, so I see no homeless people. Hopefully this year there will be a @jools&jim sighting.