• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage's Next Event Auction has started posting books !
31 31

8,073 posts in this topic

On 2/11/2020 at 2:23 AM, Black Bat said:

It's the Cream PQ glaze!  I swear the colors on books with cream pages often get that sort of glossy ceramic finish, just like firing a glazed ceramic in a kiln.  Maybe they've been baked in a box in someone's garage or attic for years, emerging with a rich, polished patina.

I know what you mean. Not true across the board, but I've had brittle books like that too. Lousy PQ but very rich gloss and colors.

3 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Jeese, I just don't get the gaming market. Why is this soo expensive already?

Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 3.29.28 PM.png

I would pay $31 for this, crack out and lose the game and keep the holder.

Edited by Gotham Kid

14 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

I wouldn't pay $31 for it

From what i remember seller turned down an offer for 1 million for it . I’m curious how much he gets .

5 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Jeese, I just don't get the gaming market. Why is this soo expensive already?

Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 3.29.28 PM.png

This was pulled from the shelfs and only around 200-300 copies are believed to be sold . Nintendo bought the game rebranded it and re released it . 

3 minutes ago, Lukesaurus said:

From what i remember seller turned down an offer for 1 million for it . I’m curious how much he gets .

This was pulled from the shelfs and only around 200-300 copies are believed to be sold . Nintendo bought the game rebranded it and re released it . 

Turned down 1 million for this freaking game! Jesus Lol