• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage's Next Event Auction has started posting books !
31 31

7,948 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Professor Chaos said:

For those of you who have the extra dough to have aquired this one and didn't bid, I say to you - "You sir are a damned fool".

15 Blues in census. Only 4 graded higher. Highest graded example sold at least the past 20 years according to my source (Gocollect is my source). 

I mean Come on. Seriously I love this book. No, I am in love with this book. 

Me, this book, some Marvin, and little Courvoisier,.........thats what I'm talking about. What a Gem.

https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/superhero/adventure-comics-46-dc-1940-cgc-vg-35-cream-to-off-white-pages/a/7234-96002.s?ic2=mytracked-lotspage-lotlinks-12202013&tab=MyTrackedLots-101116

lf (3).jpg

I’ll be selling one of these once it get backs from CGC. My copy is definitely restored.

44 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:

auction end today ?

Yes, mainly games at the end today (it's amazing what some of the sealed video games from the early 1990s go for!)

There is the normal weekly Sunday auction going on tonight.

The Heritage machine keeps on rolling!

18 minutes ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

CC/Metro 6.0 has been for sale several months at $900k with no one yet stepping up 

https://www.comicconnect.com/item/863246

Highest offer (of the several offers placed) to date: 600K

Edited by Gotham Kid

7 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Sure presents nicely for a 'Tec 27, but wouldn't that amount of wear along the bottom portion of the spine generally result in a grade below CGC 7.0?  hm  (shrug)

As I was scrolling down the image, I was thinking "nice, nice, nice, d-oh!"

5 hours ago, tth2 said:
13 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Sure presents nicely for a 'Tec 27, but wouldn't that amount of wear along the bottom portion of the spine generally result in a grade below CGC 7.0?  hm  (shrug)

As I was scrolling down the image, I was thinking "nice, nice, nice, d-oh!"

11 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

6.5/7.0 imo

Exactly what I was thinking and would have no problem at all if it was graded as a 6.5, but then what do I really know without having the actual book in hand as the rest of the front cover here certainly looks absolutely gorgeous for a 'Tec 27.  :luhv:  (shrug)