• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage's Next Event Auction has started posting books !
31 31

8,073 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Mmehdy said:
On 12/10/2020 at 9:15 PM, lou_fine said:

All you need do is to ask and ye shall receive:  lol  :p

-6282628630600740243.jpg

Slight improvement I would say...

Well, if you really want to get technical about it.............here's an even earlier picture of this Cap 1 book here for your viewing pleasure then:  :whatthe:  lol

4,488 Sawdust Pile Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

10 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Well, if you really want to get technical about it.............here's an even earlier picture of this Cap 1 book here for your viewing pleasure then:  :whatthe:  lol

if you look close you see the Blou.thumb.jpg.f238525dbf16406b5d512ffa6df5f3fd.jpg

16 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Not many people realize that Ikea published the first edition of Cap #1.

44 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Bidding has begun ...

WTF:  Are these guys trying to squeeze in an extra Signature Auction since I don't believe they started them this early in the new year before?  (shrug)

Anyways, will definitely be interesting to see what this highest graded copy of Bats 1 (albeit upgraded from a lower graded copy :censored:) will end up at by the time its all said and done:  hm  :taptaptap:

lf?set=path%5B2%2F3%2F2%2F9%2F0%2F23290816%5D&call=url%5Bfile%3Aproduct.chain%5D

Sitting at $252K already with still a lot of time and tons of room to go.  :flipbait:

5 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:
6 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Sitting at $252K already with still a lot of time and tons of room to go.

at 250k, we're all safe at throwing in some tracking bids lol

I believe you are missing the 1 in the front of your number there, as we should be safe to go to that point up there.  :gossip:

You go first and give it a try, but I would advise you not to try to put a 2 in front of your number there.  lol

5 hours ago, Bat34 said:

And wow the Tec 359 already at $26K!  :whatthe:

Well, still got a ways to go to catch up to the $90K that the Bat 181 with the first Poison Ivy managed to fetch last month.  :whatthe:  :whatthe:  :whatthe:

So, I guess only time will tell if this copy of 'Tec 359 will be able to beat the Bat 181 and manage to hit 6-figures and find itself in the home of some lucky and very deep pocketed CGC label collector? hm :taptaptap:

Edited by lou_fine

17 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Well, still got a ways to go to catch up to the $90K that the Bat 181 with the first Poison Ivy managed to fetch last month.  :whatthe:  :whatthe:  :whatthe:

So, I guess only time will tell if this copy of 'Tec 359 will be able to beat the Bat 181 and manage to hit 6-figures and find itself in the home of some lucky and very deep pocketed CGC label collector? hm :taptaptap:

If there is any justice in this world Batgirl will beat Poison Ivy in this showdown. At least I would like to think so. 3 - 9.8 181's and 4 - 9.8 359's. But 90K is a tough number to match.

PS Elvis use to date Yvonne Craig as we all know was the Original Batgirl on TV. Good for him!