• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage's Next Event Auction has started posting books !
31 31

8,073 posts in this topic

On 2/4/2021 at 4:25 PM, path4play said:

Someone bought over a super high premium (imo) two books I was after hard in the last two auctions then I see them flipped to "make an offer to owner."

What's going on?

I think heritage does that automatically in certain circumstances.  

8 hours ago, Black Bat said:
On 2/5/2021 at 8:25 AM, path4play said:

Someone bought over a super high premium (imo) two books I was after hard in the last two auctions then I see them flipped to "make an offer to owner."

What's going on?

I think heritage does that automatically unless you opt out in certain circumstances

FTFY

19 hours ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

The Pennyworth Bats are getting serious action in tonight’s auction. 

The new auction has a lot of his later Bronze books. lots of 9.8's. I bid on his Batman 221 9.6 last week but lost. I have a 9.0 but a Pennyworth would have been a nice upgrade. PS I think 221 is the best Bronze cover of all. Ol' Neal was really brought his A-Game to that cover.

I wonder at what point his graded collection stops. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

33 minutes ago, Professor Chaos said:

The new auction has a lot of his later Bronze books. lots of 9.8's. I bid on his Batman 221 9.6 last week but lost. I have a 9.0 but a Pennyworth would have been a nice upgrade. PS I think 221 is the best Bronze cover of all. Ol' Neal was really brought his A-Game to that cover.

I wonder at what point his graded collection stops. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

He has all of the Batman Adventure books from the late 1990s, which is interesting. I haven't won those, but I really appreciate it.

1 hour ago, Mr. Lady Luck said:

Has anyone heard how Heritage has been holding up during the winter storm?

They were supposed to have a Market Review for Americana on Tuesday, but they canceled it because of the weather.

2 hours ago, Professor Chaos said:

Well I said I was going to a by golly I did it. My own very Alfred Pennyworth. Origin issue, cool cover, and a pedigree. Good for me. However, wouldn't you know it now that I have it I really don't want it. It doesn't fit into my graded collection which stops at 1975. I think I'll be selling it. 

1941.jpg

I must've missed that in the auction. If you put it up for auction I'll likely bid on it, even though I doubt I can afford it.

We all thought the January Heritage DD1 9.6 sale @ 102K was a big deal.

How about the current one at 132K

https://comics.ha.com/itm/silver-age-1956-1969-/superhero/daredevil-1-marvel-1964-cgc-nm-96-white-pages/a/7242-91031.s?ic2=mytracked-lotspage-lotlinks-12202013&tab=MyTrackedLots-101116

The world has gone mad.

Edited by Gotham Kid

57 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

We all thought the January Heritage DD1 9.6 sale @ 102K was a big deal.

How about the current one at 132K

https://comics.ha.com/itm/silver-age-1956-1969-/superhero/daredevil-1-marvel-1964-cgc-nm-96-white-pages/a/7242-91031.s?ic2=mytracked-lotspage-lotlinks-12202013&tab=MyTrackedLots-101116

The world has gone mad.

Mad with desire.......for comics. Sure its a beauty no doubt but with 29 9.6's out there (including the one SS) it shouldn't be that high but what do I know anymore. Waiting for one of the two 9.8's to come around.