• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Darwyn Cooke, Mignola and Cliff Chiang Art

13 posts in this topic

Putting some feelers out there to see what’s available. I’m looking for any of the following:

Darwyn Cooke – Anything (sketches, prelims, pages, commissions). Looking for this in particular:

RADF5E102019115_13727.thumb.jpg.9e9dc3726a031148bd8679461255a3c8.jpg

Mignola – Anything (sketches, pages etc.). Hellboy art does not need to feature or include Hellboy. Looking for this in particular:

Sekelton.jpg.fe77caeb136024d990aae8ee4cbedd16.jpg

Cliff Chiang – Commissions preferably of Wonder Woman. Will look at pages if you have them, not interested in Paper Girls.

Please feel free to respond to the thread or PM.

Thank you!!!

Edited by ZimmermanTelegram

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:47 AM, ZimmermanTelegram said:

Still looking! *Bump*

I know that Cooke Rocketeer went in comic link auction not a long time ago. Probably tough to get a hold of. less tough since it didn't end up in my black hole! lol, but could have ended up in someone else's.

I've had zero luck with posting Darwyn Cooke WTBs... doesn't me you won't. But my experience.

On 7/18/2019 at 12:37 PM, The Cimmerians Purse said:

I know that Cooke Rocketeer went in comic link auction not a long time ago. Probably tough to get a hold of. less tough since it didn't end up in my black hole! lol, but could have ended up in someone else's.

I've had zero luck with posting Darwyn Cooke WTBs... doesn't me you won't. But my experience.

I kept tabs on it while it was in auction but stopped because I figured it was going to go for an insane amount of money and it ended up being pretty damn cheap (as far as Cooke goes). I'm still kicking myself!

23 minutes ago, ZimmermanTelegram said:

I kept tabs on it while it was in auction but stopped because I figured it was going to go for an insane amount of money and it ended up being pretty damn cheap (as far as Cooke goes). I'm still kicking myself! 

me too! it was happening while I was looking at a bigger piece, and thought I should prioritize... also kicking myself. it's a cool piece. I even drew it once I think it came out pretty good.