• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Debris in CGC Case Just Received

8 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

Thank you for any feedback in advance it is super appreciated :) I just got back my first CGC submission and it came back with some debris in the case as in the photo below? What would you do about this as it is an ugly spot!

0.jpg

Edited by Ghazi

24 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

I think the only solution is to call CGC. I am sure they will take care of it if you send it back in.

this

Thank you so much guys for your replies. I really appreciate it. Unfortunately it does take away from the aesthetics :( I am pretty sorry it was my first submission too. Thing is I am located in the UK so on the fence about what to do about it. LOL sagekilz post!

Have a good day all.

2 hours ago, Keep_It_Clunky said:

Don't know if you'll be compensated for postage, but they will reholder for free. I've had slabs with hairs, etc that they took back with no problem.

Thank you so much Keep_It_Clunky for letting me know your experience with this situation :)