So, Why Has AF #15 Continued to Drop In Value?
5 5

452 posts in this topic

24,278 posts
2 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

And you did the same by adding to the attack and insulting me with a post that said 'he talks a good game' even though it had absolutely nothing to do with you.

The TAGG comes from a highly respected boardie and dealer about YOU. And so true.

93,420 posts
1 minute ago, Gotham Kid said:
3 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

I sent you a message offering clarification

I didn't ask for your message, didn't read it and couldn't give 2 sh*ts about it either.

lol

Wow, you are a piece of work.

4,742 posts
3 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

I didn't ask for your message, didn't read it and couldn't give 2 sh*ts about it either.

a, e, i, o, or u?

:popcorn:

24,278 posts
1 minute ago, VintageComics said:

lol

Wow, you are a piece of work.

So are you Radovan.

93,420 posts
5 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

And you did the same by adding to the attack and insulting me with a post that said 'he talks a good game' even though it had absolutely nothing to do with you.

The TAGG comes from a highly respected boardie and dealer about YOU. And so true.

And having met me, you know so much from Portugal. lol

I will say this, anyone who sells nice comics is apparently well respected boardie on here.

93,420 posts
16 minutes ago, EastEnd1 said:

I've never bought a silver age book with c-ow pages and probably never will.  Any issue in any grade I might be interested in can be found with better page quality.

Not only do some people not buy COW books, some people only collect White page books.

24,278 posts
14 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

I will say this, anyone who sells nice comics is apparently well respected boardie on here.

Well, he's a dealer. And a very respected one. And has been one for decades.

Dealer. You know. The kind that hold inventory, have shops, set up at shows, etc. Oh right, you wouldn't.

14 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

And having met me, you know so much from Portugal. lol

And I've been on the boards for 10 yrs. Enough time to have read enough stories about you from people that DO in fact know you.

Edited by Gotham Kid

24,278 posts

This conversation sucks. I'm out. Will visit this thread when the Heritage AF15 sells.

93,420 posts

Well, he's a dealer. And a very respected one. And has been one for decades.

Dealer. You know. The kind that hold inventory, have shops, set up at shows, etc. Oh right, you wouldn't.

Throwing insults.

Wow, is this high school again? Even my kids don't act like this and the oldest is 24. :screwy:

Everyone talks about everyone on here, unfortunately. There's lots of gossip and backstabbing. Even stories about you. And most of it is heresy and very few people really care about getting the facts right or going to the root of the problem. It's much easier and more satisfying to just pile on with the mob.

24,278 posts
1 minute ago, VintageComics said:

Throwing insults.

if the shoe fits ...

24,278 posts

Look, I'm not going to waste any more time on you. I could put you on ignore but where would be the fun in that. This thread will become interesting again in January with the Heritage 9.4. Till then, I'm out.

Edited by Gotham Kid

93,420 posts
5 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:
7 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

Throwing insults.

if the shoe fits ...

And Peter, how would you know if the shoe fits if you've never seen my foot or the actual shoe? lol

But really I just wanted to quote you saying that insulting people is OK. (thumbsu