• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody else having trouble submitting today?

8 posts in this topic

Tried a few more times today ... no go. I know that I entered my card number correctly because I checked the online statement and it's been charged for the renewal.

I get all the way thru the process, but on the final page the 'submit' button is greyed out and I can't click it.

Phone call tomorrow.

Well, I got it ...kinda

When I got home from work, I tried one more time ... no go.

I called CS. She said that because I renewed, I had to logoff & log back in. I said "OK. Thank you." Hung up and did what she said...nope.

Called back and spoke to someone else. She told me to clear cookies and cache. "OK.Thank you" Hung up and did what she said...nope.

By this time, CGC was closed so I couldn't call back. As a last resort, I logged on using Chrome (I always use Firefox)...success!

(shrug)

18 minutes ago, Gaard said:

Well, I got it ...kinda

When I got home from work, I tried one more time ... no go.

I called CS. She said that because I renewed, I had to logoff & log back in. I said "OK. Thank you." Hung up and did what she said...nope.

Called back and spoke to someone else. She told me to clear cookies and cache. "OK.Thank you" Hung up and did what she said...nope.

By this time, CGC was closed so I couldn't call back. As a last resort, I logged on using Chrome (I always use Firefox)...success!

(shrug)

if you want someone to share in your grief....

when i submit: there is no scroll down the page button on the side board for the mouse to click and drag....

my mouse doesn't have it's own scroll page down thingy....

so what i have to do inchrome is hit options and zoom out to be able to click all the options lol 

anyway, glad it worked out for you ^^ 

54 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

when i submit: there is no scroll down the page button on the side board for the mouse to click and drag....

my mouse doesn't have it's own scroll page down thingy....

so what i have to do inchrome is hit options and zoom out to be able to click all the options lol 

Use the up/down arrow keys.