• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED)
4 4

116 posts in this topic

FANTASTIC FOUR 3. PIN UP INTACT. VG OR BETTER. IF YOU ARENT SPECULATING ON THIS BOOK, YOU TRIPPIN! FIRST MARVEL SUPERHERO TEAM. FIRST 12 CENT MARVEL SUPERHERO. FIRST FF IN COSTUME. FIRST BAXTER BUILDING. FIRST MIRACLE MAN. PIN UPS. ERROR COVER ( HUMAN TORCH HAS 2 LEFT HANDS, BETCHA DIDNT KNOW THAT), ETC. IF YOU COMPARE THIS BOOK TO THE OTHER 4 ISSUES SURROUNDING IT, IT IS WAAAAAY UNDERVALUED. EASILY THE MOST SLEPT ON BOOK IN COMICS PERIOD!!!

:news:SOLD TO @misterrmystery

20190622_152115.jpg

Edited by Joshua33
Sold

Last chance on this book or it goes to a venue where it'll sell for more than I'll give it to the boardies!!! A 5.0 is currently approaching 700 on Heritage with no signs of slowing down. VG range. Terrifying Tales 13. LB Cole Devil PCH. Too easy. 

:news:sold to @jsilverjanet

20190608_194835.jpg

Edited by Joshua33
Sold

LAST CHANCE. SOMEBODY BETTER BUY THIS BOOK. First appearance of DC Frankie. Are you kidding me? Who else is lining up to sell you this at below market? Fine -

Was $550.     NOW $520.  HOW IS THIS BOOK STILL HERE?!

20190608_193548.jpg

Edited by Joshua33
Price

Ok. Here are a pair of anomalies. Bought these from a boardie way too cheap with the intention of gifting them to my pops. Alas, Pops is leaving the collecting biz, so here they are... 2 Walt Disney Comics featuring Carl Barks version of The Donald (no not that one, duh). The special thing about these books is the grade and page quality, despite being SUBSCRIPTION VARIANTS. Imagine the chances of 70 year old books getting this grade after being folded in half. MIND BOGGLING!!! Last one of these variants the boardie sold on Heritage went for $2880. Look it up on GPA. I'll give you the pair of unicorns for a special, price, otherwise I'm profiting from auction. Check the back covers to see the variance. Ultra rare and unbeatable cooies in grade.

Was $2000 for the pair or $1500 for the 129 and $800 for the 139

NOW $1,800 FOR THE PAIR OR 

$1,200 FOR THE 129

$600 FOR THE 139

20190622_154116.thumb.jpg.0e670e68357078b8608a2f78b0a157bd.jpg

20190622_154201.jpg

20190622_154213.jpg

20190622_154128.jpg

Edited by Joshua33
Price

OK. 3 BIG BEAUTIES (ONE AFFORDABLE ONE) COMING NEXT. THIS IS THE GRAND FINALE CAP. I GUARANTEE THESE BOOKS ARE ALL EXTREMELY DESIRABLE AND WILL BE OFFERED AT NON CRAZY PRICES. IF NONE OF THE OTHERS SELL BY MY AM (PACIFIC) I WILL START A ROUND OF DISCOUNTS. SO, DONT GET SLOW ROLLED ON A BOOK YOU LOVE OVER A COUPLE BUCKS. MY INTENT IS TO SELL THESE BOOKS!!! PM ME. I WILL GIVE EVERYBODY A 1 HOUR NOTIFICATION BUMP BEFORE DISCOUNTS BEGIN.