• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED)
4 4

116 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Joshua33 said:

Last book now. Click your refreshers. I'm going to list at 10:27pm Pac sharp to avoid complaints. This one is new, never listed, and it's one of the most beautiful copies of a top 5 GGA HANDS DOWN!!! probably top 3... guess? 

:whee:

1 minute ago, davet75 said:

perhaps a very beat startling comics 49?

A 1.0 sold this month for $3100, so I'm not sure how beat you're thinking. lol 

Thanks to all purchasers and compatriots!!!

PM  prior to tomorrow on remaking wants. Discounts will move them in thread!!! If not sold, all books with the exception of last 2 will go to auction. Thanks again!!! @path4play @Ricksneatstuff @jsilverjanet @gunsmokin and others for making this sale a success!!!

Edited by Joshua33
Terms

1 hour ago, Joshua33 said:

HERE IT IS... HOLY GRAIL OF GGA BOOKS... 

DEVOID OF CREAM PAGES, AND PROBABLY THE DEEPEST COLOR STRIKE IVE SEEN IN GRADE. INSANE OFFERING!!!

THE SPIRIT 22 OW CGC 5.5

NO DISCOUNTS, NO TIME PAY!!!

$5,900

20190614_124942.jpg

20190614_125050.jpg

What’s the back look like?

OK!!! FIRST ROUND OF DISCOUNTS COMPLETE. BONUS LISTINGS INCLUDING ANOTHER DEALER LOT WILL BE ADDED AT 11AM PACIFIC. HELP ME HELP YOU. IF YOU WANT A BOOK, BUT ITS STILL JUST A LITTLE TOO HIGH... PM AND GET IT BEFORE CLEARANCE SELLS IT! SEE YOU IN A COUPLE HOURS WITH NEW BOOKS!!!