• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

13 posts in this topic

Listing a few books for few to several days before moving to the bay.

Rules

1. First "Take It" in the tread wins.
  2. No probation or HOS.
  3. Flat $5 shipping for any number of books - to continental US only.
  4. PayPal only.
  5. No returns on graded books.

Edited by 234wallst

1. Fantastic Four #36 CGC 7.5 OW/W (1st Appearance Medusa) - $350
  2. Fantastic Four #45 CGC 6.0 OW/W (1st Appearance Inhumans) - SOLD
  3. Sgt Fury #5 CGC 7.0 CR/OW (1st Appearance Baron Strucker) - $130
  4. X-Men #4 CGC 5.0 OW/W (1st Appearance Scartlet Witch) - $750

Edited by 234wallst

Good luck dealing with this guy in PMs.

I worked out a deal on two books and accepted his counter offer an hour before the :takeit:was placed on the FF45.

I get a PM this morning:

Sorry but someone put in the forum thread a "Take It" on FF45.  I probably should have told you to just put a Take It there if you agreed to my counter offer.  If this person doesn't come through it's all yours.

Edited by Timmay

13 minutes ago, Timmay said:

Good luck dealing with this guy in PMs.

I worked out a deal on two books and accepted his counter offer an hour before the :takeit:was placed on the FF45.

I get a PM this morning:

Sorry but someone put in the forum thread a "Take It" on FF45.  I probably should have told you to just put a Take It there if you agreed to my counter offer.  If this person doesn't come through it's all yours.

“First ‘take it’ in the thread wins.” Seems to me he’s following his own rules. (shrug)

It's a pretty standard community rule that in forum take trumps all PM's as a fair way to resolve these types of issues since the public message timestamp cannot be disputed. 

Timmay - You could have written "take it per PM"  in the thread which is another fairly standard community practice (wish I took the extra step to write that as I alluded to in my PM to you).  Sorry but I am not manning these forums 24/7 and I'm up at 5:45 AM local time this Monday morning.  Very classy calling me a "chump" via PM.