• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inked Mignola illustration for sale

7 posts in this topic

Hello. I am offering this Mike Mignola piece. Price is $700 firm and $10 priority mail in the US or $25 first class international to Canada. Payment is via Venmo, check or money order. No paypal. I will likely be at the Garden state Comic Fest Saturday if delivery and/or cash payment there works as well. Piece is 8.5x11.

s-l1600.jpg&key=22d55b627e00c19167ab05be

3 hours ago, Stefanomjr said:

Had to Google "Garden State Comic Fest"  - didn't realize the Motown show was upon us.  I'll be there for sure (what a roundabout way to find out about a con) 

Funny, I was fiddling with the site this weekend hoping that they had a mailing list to keep up to date, but it looks like you have to keep track via social media.

Stinks, I keep missing the one at Great Adventure, which looks like it could be fun.

3 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Nice Piece! 

I am going to the show Sunday I think... I do not think there is even a thread on the events page about it... 

I think this page just became the GSCF page inadvertently!