• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] MC Mix: 10% Off ALL Remaining Books

39 posts in this topic

After starting up a thread in the G/S/B forum, I thought it's also time to post some coppers and moderns over the coming week ... the thread will likely linger for several days as I balance finishing up the semester with the thread ...

The Rules:  

• No hos/probs;
  • PayPal preferred, e-transfer okay in Canada;
  • Shipping via Canada Post within Canada for the first 5 raw books is $10.00, shipping to the US via Canada Post for the first raw 5 books is $15.00; after that, will depend on package weight; International: please PM for shipping costs;
  • I'll listen to reasonable offers ... don't hesitate to PM. If we reach a deal via PM, I'll mark books SOLD as soon as I can, but if another boardie beats me to it, then he/she is the winner!  Thus ... the first :takeit: (or variant thereof) in the thread claims the book(s) and trumps ANY negotiations via PM!
  • I’ll send out invoices within 2 days (or sooner) of the thread’s closing.  Please provide payment within 2 days of invoice date.
  • Returns/refunds: I provide lots of pics, so please have a close look before buying; if you see something glaring that was not in one of the pics, let me know within 2 weeks of receiving the book(s), and I'll gladly refund (shipping on you, and books returned in the same condition they left my cave) ...
  • ; Post/pics are on their way ... some tonight, some over the coming days ...
Edited by BuscemasAvengers

On 6/23/2019 at 9:36 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Return of the Jedi 1 and 2; inside sealed Marvel Comics Value pack; books look in great shape; $20.00

20190623_212034_resized.jpg

20190623_212044_resized.jpg

:takeit:

Edited by THE_BEYONDER