• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hot Potato books
2 2

41 posts in this topic

Meaning a book that comes up for sale over and over and over. Not speculative books as in, "Hey, Jerry Bruckheimer announced a Hansi, The Girl Who Loved The Swastika movie so I better buy all the copies I can than unload that sh*t right before the film comes out so I'm not left holding a Hot Potato" but Hot Potato like an undisputed key that comes up for sale, a lot. Maybe it's CPRed again and again or whatever. But the book comes up for sale a lot so it's, rightly or wrongly, thought to have baggage

Anyways, how long after a sale before the book loses its identity as a Hot Potato book?

8 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Anyways, how long after a sale before the book loses its identity as a Hot Potato book?

If it's a really hot book is it a loaded Hot Potato book with lots of toppings? 

Edited by Jeffro™

16 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

The Infinity Trilogy?

No comprende. It’s a riddle. They talk about the U.S. inflation. I buy the product but never use it. Leave it on in bed when I slumber. I hear the DJ. Can’t understand just what does he say? I understand just a little. No comprende it’s a riddle. 

3 minutes ago, NoMan said:

No comprende. It’s a riddle. They talk about the U.S. inflation. I buy the product but never use it. Leave it on in bed when I slumber. I hear the DJ. Can’t understand just what does he say? I understand just a little. No comprende it’s a riddle. 

Swampi..?

Infinity Gauntlet, Infinity War, and Infinity Crusade are seemingly constantly being 'flipped' on eBay (or sold low).

12 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Swampi..?

Infinity Gauntlet, Infinity War, and Infinity Crusade are seemingly constantly being 'flipped' on eBay (or sold low).

Stan Ridgway. Wall of Voodoo. “Mexican Radio.”

My question remains unanswered. 

23 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

9 years.

:roflmao:

You sound like me dealing with my 93 year old mom just giving her any answer to her seemingly endless stream of questions just to pacify her. My mom is a  question machine. 

I guess there’s a lot of my mom in me. :sorry:

5 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

That'll never happen until you buy your own action figures...

Sounds like someone is jealous. We joined the boards around the same time and my comic book collection is superior to yours, action figure or no action figure. 

Just pre-ordered 10 copies of Tuber # 1, first appearance of "Eyes" MacKenzie, (Spud's MacKenzie's son) rumored to be appearing in the upcoming blockbuster comic based film, Potato The Bakening. It's gonna be HOT!

Edited by Jeffro™

10 minutes ago, Jeffro™ said:

Just pre-ordered 10 copies of Tuber # 1, first appearance of "Eyes" MacKenzie, (Spud's MacKenzie's son) rumored to be appearing in the upcoming blockbuster comic based film, Potato The Bakening. It's gonna be HOT!

Are you telling us to Google image search “Tub Girl?” 

1 minute ago, NoMan said:
13 minutes ago, Jeffro™ said:

Are you telling us to Google image search “Tub Girl?” 

Hey, whatever happens in your google stays in your google.