Post your favorite grader's notes!
1 1

16 posts in this topic

50,449 posts

:popcorn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50,449 posts

:bump:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,576 posts
3 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

image.png.0b0ab1d338c6e4a5723b1ccaecd8318f.png

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not lol but quality post! Given your Batman Batawang Damned book :foryou: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
896 posts
7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not lol but quality post! Given your Batman Batawang Damned book :foryou: 

Sad Panda.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
93,314 posts
14 hours ago, kav said:

:bump:

If you have to bump your own thread after 2 hours...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50,449 posts
1 minute ago, VintageComics said:

If you have to bump your own thread after 2 hours...

continue...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
896 posts
1 hour ago, VintageComics said:

If you have to bump your own thread after 2 hours...

Then these forums are quite a happening place?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
93,314 posts

I submitted a book about 15 years ago and the book graded CGC 9.8

The only comment in the notes was "Wow!" - as in, 'Nice book!'

I assume the book would have graded higher but it had a miswrap keeping the book out of 9.9.

That was a nice one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,576 posts
53 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

I submitted a book about 15 years ago and the book graded CGC 9.8

The only comment in the notes was "Wow!" - as in, 'Nice book!'

I assume the book would have graded higher but it had a miswrap keeping the book out of 9.9.

That was a nice one.

i'd be ticked if i paid for graders notes and it said "wow" loldoh! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
93,314 posts
10 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

i'd be ticked if i paid for graders notes and it said "wow" loldoh! 

Not if I was expecting a 9.4 or a 9.6 and got a 9.8. Then they can write whatever they want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,576 posts
1 minute ago, VintageComics said:

Not if I was expecting a 9.4 or a 9.6 and got a 9.8. Then they can write whatever they want.

Fo! Sho!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50,449 posts

Wut if your 0.5 came back with a WOW notation-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
896 posts
17 hours ago, kav said:

Wut if your 0.5 came back with a WOW notation-

It would be a Owen Wilson type wow?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
1 1