• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Edmonton Expo - September 20-22, 2019
1 1

64 posts in this topic

There is one other batch of comic creators yet to be announced, that will double the number of announced creator guests incl. more legend level guests and some modern creators along with some more local creators.

I don't think there any comic specially ticketed events for Edmonton. 

Edited by Kevin Boyd

Who is interested in a boardie dinner? I know we normally just hit Coliseum Steak & Pizza close by, but if people are game to drive just a bit further I would suggest we hit Rostizado downtown instead.

Edited by kimik

Hello all,

Saddle City Comics will be setup at the Edmonton Expo (booth# TBA) and we will be able to do CGC witnessing and Signature Series submission for you.  I will announce the detail this upcoming weeks for pricing, where to find us and options for getting books signed,  I will post here and in our Facebook page.  

Marc

Edited by SaddleCityComics

I thought they were going to get more reputable witnesses for the show this year..... :baiting:

I am just kidding. Thanks for doing this again, Marc. In case anyone does not know them, Marc and the Saddle City team are good to deal with. (thumbsu

On 8/28/2019 at 11:21 AM, kimik said:

the more time I will have to dig through long boxes for their work. lol 

Time to get your DC Naomi #1's signed. Last week in Kelowna, Art Suydam was signing Image Firsts 'Walking Dead' #1 reprint, and selling them at this booth for $19 since he is known as the Zombie artist.