• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

House of Secrets 92 Resubmit?
1 1

40 posts in this topic

On 6/25/2019 at 11:01 AM, Werner_Von_Doom said:

9 times out of 10, I'd agree, but this might be exception.  I'm leaning on a resubmit.

I think he wants those cool newton rings everyone's talking about. lol 

8 hours ago, Sauce Dog said:

Buy the graders notes first, then if the faults are easy enough to deal with get it cleaned and pressed again. I could see this being a 9.6 if all goes well.

Thanks. My guess is that even without cleaning, it would get a 9.6 3 out 5 times.  We'll see how it turns out.

3 hours ago, Krishosein said:

I think he wants those cool newton rings everyone's talking about. lol 

Haha - actually, the last thing I concern myself with are newton rings/scuffs, etc.  As long as the book is secure and safe, I don't care about the case. 

On 6/24/2019 at 10:27 PM, Werner_Von_Doom said:

Hello all,

What do you think are the chances of an upgrade with a resubmit of this book?

Thanks in advance.

I do think there is an upgrade available for this book. It may also be changed to White Page Quality ! Send it to CCS, in the slab. Do NOT take it out of the slab. Worst case, even if they say no, you would only be charged a minimal fee. 

8 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

I do think there is an upgrade available for this book. It may also be changed to White Page Quality ! Send it to CCS, in the slab. Do NOT take it out of the slab. Worst case, even if they say no, you would only be charged a minimal fee. 

Sounds like a good plan