• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mixed age sale/trade thread
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Ok here it gos, my first sale/trade thread.

First off if I make any mistakes on how this is supposed to be done let me know and ill fix it right away.

Second thank you to anyone who takes the time to look and comment.

Third im not really interested in selling books (under certain circumstances maybe). My purpose for starting this thread is to 1. build up some kudos and get to know other collectors through trade and dialog and 2. Just have fun trading with like minded individuals from other places.

If interested in a book or multiple books please PM me with trade offers.

I will list books im interested in the best I can but being a new collector there are a lot of titles I dont even know I want yet.

Shipping will be a split cost thing on any trades (you receive a book I receive a book complete shipping split between buyer and seller) unless otherwise agreed upon.

Im in no rush but if you are please let me know before we complete the deal and ill make sure to ship as quick as possible.

No Returns unless mutually agreed upon before deal is complete or if item was misrepresented by either me or you and in that case the misrepresentation needs to be pointed out within 5 days of receiving.

SORRY IF MY PRICING IS OFF ON ANYTHING IM LEARNING A LOT AS I GO. IF YOU WANT A BOOK THATS PRISED WRONG PM ME.

Im also willing to add cash to a trade for the right books.

Books, series im interested in to start with (some of these may be items that are out of my price range and may need multiple books in trade to trade up)

Batman 139, 155, 171 and any golden age batman ill consider but prefer graded copies (in the phase of collecting im in im mostly interested in lower grades because its what I can afford)

Batman Adventures 12 

Detective Comics 359

Haunted Thrills 10

Hulk 180, 181 (low grade copies, Just want a copy of both in my collection but do not mind grade or green label)

Harley quinn, wonder woman, batman, flash

Sensation comics, All Star Comics Golden age, Justice League 

I will add to this list as we go. These are some of my current interest to give a idea of what I like. 

Edited by explosive&kitkat

I have another 10-15 books ill be adding to this page later. I have to go for a bit but off the top of my head heres a few more I have to trade

New Gods #1 9.4

uncanny xmen #69 (green label) 4.5

Ms. Marvel #1 (green label) 9.6

Among others

I also have a large box of graphic novels that I got in a collection deal I bought for a couple select books with some really nice stuff in it. Not sure how im going to do that but at least 50-75 books some really high end. 

Just wanted to give a quick update here. I was planning on coming on and finishing this list last night including the books but I came down with a cold. For those of you who PMed me last night I will get a list up as soon as I feel a little better. Thanks guys.