• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

J.J. Abrams to head DC films?

11 posts in this topic

Just heard J.J. Abrams might be going to be head DC films?

Please don't be true, he killed Star Trek, he ruined Star Wars, now, if this is true, he is going to kill DC ;-( 

It will all be as if it was his creation. He'll kill off half the characters, change the rest into how he thinks they should be and most likely have a Super Polar Bear as the main hero.

Maybe it's time to sell those DC keys :-(

1 minute ago, herc2000 said:

Please don't be true, he killed Star Trek, he ruined Star Wars, now, if this is true, he is going to kill DC ;-( 

It will all be as if it was his creation. He'll kill off half the characters, change the rest into how he thinks they should be and most likely have a Super Polar Bear as the main hero.

You're confusing Abrams with Rian Johnson.

2 minutes ago, herc2000 said:

To be fair, he didn't kill Star Wars. Force Awakens was fine. Johnson killed Star Wars.

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

Are you... Calling me kav..?

Idk if I should be offended. At least I know who kav is, unlike that time someone called me Bosco, and I had no idea who the F that was...

Haha. Whoops. Your avatar has the same color mix as Kav's that in glancing at it I thought it was his. 

Just now, Red84 said:

Haha. Whoops. Your avatar has the same color mix as Kav's that in glancing at it I thought it was his. 

lol

Yeah, I noticed that upon his return. At a quick glance they seem the same.

You're forgiven, but don't make the same mistake twice. :devil:

1 hour ago, TwoPiece said:

lol

Yeah, I noticed that upon his return. At a quick glance they seem the same.

You're forgiven, but don't make the same mistake twice. :devil:

Lol Sup Kav