• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Leader's Report on his visits to 3 Comic Cons

25 posts in this topic

On 6/28/2019 at 2:33 PM, pemart1966 said:

Great reports as usual.

One of the best things that I've ever read on these boards.

I was absolutely delighted to read of your early collecting \ life; your trip back to your old house; and meeting up with your childhood friend after so many years.  So glad that he was still alive (and so is he I'll bet lol).  

agree ! The Leader reports are one of the best things these boards have to offer !!

2 hours ago, the_Leader_knows said:

The release date of that book on Amazon.com has always been 27 August 2019. A few months ago I ordered 3 copies from my local comic book store.

You could have just ordered one copy and read it three times as opposed to ordering three copies and reading each once...:baiting:  :idea:    :makepoint:  lol

1 hour ago, pemart1966 said:

You could have just ordered one copy and read it three times as opposed to ordering three copies and reading each once...:baiting:  :idea:    :makepoint:  lol

I bought the first copy to read until it falls apart. I bought the second copy to read after that. I bought the third copy as an investment. When it has been out of print for a few years the price will go up as always.