• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(NOW 50% OFF - RECAP PG. 6) - CLOSES TONIGHT, 7/4 - DeadOne's Modern Lots/Runs Sales Thread - (Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Infinity, Origin II, and more)
2 2

108 posts in this topic

Hi all :hi:

Domestic and International Shipping will be at cost.
I DO NOT ship Media Mail (First Class or Priority Only)... I use Flat Rate and Regional Rate Boxes to lower costs whenever possible
For a better estimate, use the USPS Calculator. My zip code is 48131 (or PM me and I'll give you my best guess)
I usually ship next day after payment is received

PayPal is my preferred method of payment

Returns accepted

Comics will ship 2 comics per SA sized bag and board (one on each side of the board)
For my own selfish ease when listing large lots/runs, all comics should be considered NM- (possibly better condition). Of course, front scans of all books for sale will be listed and back scans are available upon request.

Offers via PM are of course welcome, but the first unconditional :takeit:in the thread trumps everything else.

If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I do my very best to respond as quickly as possible. 

I will begin listing the Marvel comics first, since that is the largest bunch, in alphabetical-ish order.
Scans are thumbnail sized, so just click on the image to make them larger. (thumbsu

Edited by DeadOne
added title description