• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Immortal Hulk #1 and #2 CGC 9.8s 10% off GPAnalysis and Free Shipping

3 posts in this topic

Yo; on offer today a set of two books:

• Immortal Hulk #1 CGC 9.8
  • Immortal Hulk #2 CGC 9.8

GPAnalysis 12 mth average for the #1 is $106...so i'm offering the book at $96 (approx £76 for UK residents)

GPAnalysis 12 mth average for the #2 is $310...so I'm offering the book at $280 (approx £220 for UK residents)

Please feel free to message me with offers.  The worst i could do is say "no". :).  I am looking to move both books in one transaction.

1. Payment by paypal please 

2. I am based in the UK but happy to offer free shipping for these books (tracked and signed).

3. PM's welcome. :takeit:in the thread for that book wins.

Photos below.  There are no issues with the books - apologies for the quality of the photos, they were taken with my mobile.  The cases are undamaged.

I have sold on the forum recently - check out the link to my kudos forum.  I also regularly sell on ebay.  my id is rdz30606.

Any questions....just holla 

IM Hulk 1 9.8 front.jpg

IM Hulk 1 9.8 back.jpg

IM Hulk 2 9.8 front.JPG

IM Hulk 2 9.8 back.JPG

46 minutes ago, rdz30606 said:

Yo; on offer today a set of two books:

• Immortal Hulk #1 CGC 9.8
  • Immortal Hulk #2 CGC 9.8

GPAnalysis 12 mth average for the #1 is $106...so i'm offering the book at $96 (approx £76 for UK residents)

GPAnalysis 12 mth average for the #2 is $310...so I'm offering the book at $280 (approx £220 for UK residents)

Please feel free to message me with offers.  The worst i could do is say "no". :).  I am looking to move both books in one transaction.

1. Payment by paypal please 

2. I am based in the UK but happy to offer free shipping for these books (tracked and signed).

3. PM's welcome. :takeit:in the thread for that book wins.

Photos below.  There are no issues with the books - apologies for the quality of the photos, they were taken with my mobile.  The cases are undamaged.

I have sold on the forum recently - check out the link to my kudos forum.  I also regularly sell on ebay.  my id is rdz30606.

Any questions....just holla 

IM Hulk 1 9.8 front.jpg

IM Hulk 1 9.8 back.jpg

IM Hulk 2 9.8 front.JPG

IM Hulk 2 9.8 back.JPG

:takeit: both per PM