• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JULY pre-sale thread with SDCC 2019 Exclusives
5 5

183 posts in this topic

Hi all, if you are going to SDCC would you be able to pick up a copy of Exiles #2 and #1 (Tess Thompson cover) and get them signed and sent to me? Obviously too late for me to get and ship out, I of course will pay for the comics and signing fee and shipping and time and effort?

Let me know and thanks!

On 7/18/2019 at 11:39 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Hellboy #1 SDCC exclusive re-presenting Seed of Destruction s/s Mike Mignola - $135

IMG_20190718_093839197.jpg

On 7/10/2019 at 5:55 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Locke & Key: Nailed It! SDCC Convention Variant s/s Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez -$135

5 spots1560300398166_LockeKeySDCC_Regular.jpg.cf3eaaba6a0761d428d62389f35b996a.jpg

I probably should have checked in a week ago, but if any of these are available, :takeit:

1 hour ago, NamesJay said:

Does that mean to my questions?

@NamesJay

Sorry buddy, I did not see your question until just now. I can tell you I was at Linsners table and I did not see a sketchbook, though I don't know if that meant he sold out or not, I was there on Sunday talking with him.

On 7/27/2019 at 9:18 AM, Rich_Henn said:

@NamesJay

Sorry buddy, I did not see your question until just now. I can tell you I was at Linsners table and I did not see a sketchbook, though I don't know if that meant he sold out or not, I was there on Sunday talking with him.

I know you and Linsner go way back. Any change to his stance on no longer allowing witnessed CGC? IIRC, he’s not against witnessed sigs (will do Voldy), but is still peeved about CGC grading some of the counterfeit Cry for Dawn 1’s?