• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JULY pre-sale thread with SDCC 2019 Exclusives
5 5

183 posts in this topic

On 7/29/2019 at 9:02 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Marvel Comics #1000 (1/50 Crain variant) s/s  Clayton Crain - $195

Five (5) spots

Additionally, I'll add other creators to this as they pop up between NYCC and Baltimore.  Not sure who, but some to be sure.

marvelcomics1000crain.jpg

:takeit: x1 Rich, thanks!

3 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Harley Quinn & Poison ivy #1 (Midtown Joshua Middleton variant) s/s Middleton -$145

FYI...final image will most likely have logo

15 spots

Will add writer Jody Houser free if she's at the convention

FB_IMG_1565193028872.jpg

:takeit:Rich: one please - thanks - Mike

Creepshow #0 San Diego Comic-Con exclusive s/s Greg Nicotero, Tim Seeley, Chris Anderson -$245

Only three spots firm on this one. Print run was a thousand copies, went pretty quickly at the Heavy Metal booth. Raw copies currently sell on eBay for anywhere from $70 to $150

SOLD OUT

all three spots gone

1) mbatko

2) taxmick1

3) Bill1

IMG_20190807_173645043.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

1 minute ago, Rich_Henn said:

Creepshow #0 San Diego Comic-Con exclusive s/s Greg Nicotero, Tim Seeley, Chris Anderson -$245

Only three spots firm on this one. Print run was a thousand copies, went pretty quickly at the Heavy Metal booth. Raw copies currently sell on eBay for anywhere from $70 to $150

:takeit:

36 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

:takeit:Rich: one copy please - Thanks - Mike 

40 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

:takeit:one for me please!

Okay this next one is seems to really be on fire. It's the new horror thriller from Detective Comics writer James Tynion. Boom studios is launching "Something is killing the Children #1" next month, with three covers. One variant by Jae Lee, the other variant by Jenny Frison. A launch signing is coming up in just a few weeks, and I've already got pre-orders out for plenty of all three covers. However, the Jenny Frison variant is going to be pretty limited so this is definitely first come first serve. Information about the book itself is provided in separate links below. 

"This is a very grounded human story about very grounded human fears that take a more literal, horrifying shape. And then there's Erica Slaughter. She kills the monsters the other adults can't see."

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/monstrous-secrets-lurk-in-booms-new-horror-series-something-is-killing-the-children

Something is killing the children #1 (standard cover) s/s James Tynion -$125

siktc-1.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

5 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Harley Quinn and Poison ivy 1 (cover A) artgerm variant s/s Artgerm - cardstock cover, Uber high grades are possible $135

Ten spots

downloadfile.jpg

takeit.gif.4000621d043fb630765a362297f5f448.gif  i'll take one rich thanks.

Edited by Wah

6 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Okay this next one is seems to really be on fire. It's the new horror thriller from Detective Comics writer James Tynion. Boom studios is launching "Something is killing the Children #1" next month, with three covers. One variant by Jae Lee, the other variant by Jenny Frison. A launch signing is coming up in just a few weeks, and I've already got pre-orders out for plenty of all three covers. However, the Jenny Frison variant is going to be pretty limited so this is definitely first come first serve. Information about the book itself is provided in separate links below. 

"This is a very grounded human story about very grounded human fears that take a more literal, horrifying shape. And then there's Erica Slaughter. She kills the monsters the other adults can't see."

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/monstrous-secrets-lurk-in-booms-new-horror-series-something-is-killing-the-children

Something is killing the children #1 (standard cover) s/s James Tynion -$125

siktc-1.jpg

:takeit:Rich: one please - thanks - Mike

On 7/29/2019 at 10:02 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Marvel Comics #1000 (1/50 Crain variant) s/s  Clayton Crain - $195

Five (5) spots

Additionally, I'll add other creators to this as they pop up between NYCC and Baltimore.  Not sure who, but some to be sure.

marvelcomics1000crain.jpg

If you have any remaining availability for this, I'll take one.  Let me know.  Thanks in advance.