• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PCH, Swamp Thing, Silver, etc. - Reduced prices and Recap on Page 3

45 posts in this topic

It's been several years since I've sold any books here, I've got some bourbon and 25 or so books lined up for this evening.  Don't worry, I scanned the books soberly this afternoon.

I have a kudos thread here and you can also see my ebay feedback here.

Payment is by Paypal only, no probies, hosers, etc.  First :takeit: in the thread trumps any PM negotiations.  Feel free to send offers especially for bulk deals.

Shipping is a flat $10 in a secure box sent priority for any number of books within the continental US.  I will consider shipping to other countries but shipping costs will vary and be exact.

Please ask me about any questions you may have and if you'd like additional scans or pictures I'd be happy to oblige.  I try to grade conservatively, may of these books I've purchased from these boards over the year and have assigned lower grades than the original seller provided.  If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase I will give a full refund provided the books are returned back at your cost in the same condition in which they were sent and you notify me of your intent to return the books within 7 days or receiving them.

Edited by coutstevo

Adventures into Darkness #6 GD

SOLD

Top staple popped, 1 inch spine split at top and bottom, paper loss top back cover.  These standard issues seem hard to come by in any condition, fantastic cover and interior art.

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

Edited by coutstevo

Doctor Strange #180 VF

SOLD

Presents really well for the grade and looks much nicer but there's numerous creases on the black within Eternity

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

Edited by coutstevo