• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's END OF SUMMER YELLOW FEVER sale! blue and yellow (mostly yellow)
8 8

248 posts in this topic

This is one of my all time favorite covers----

AVENGERS #191 CGC 9.8 s/s George Perez - $225

Lots of people were asking me about Perez both before, during and after his 2019 tour.  It was perhaps, one of the most frustrating lines at every convention. There were clients calling me after the Niagara Falls show asking when I was going to be seeing Perez next.  "NEVER," I laughed.  I don't ever want to do that again.  Each show was harder than the last. This was one of the last books (if not literally THE last) that I had George sign when we saw him this summer.  This is one of the uncirculated books that I get from time to time at a shop in the mountains where I grew up---the owner has been purchasing books since the 70s.  His back room is closed off to customers.

The beauty of this book is now you can add writer David Michelinie and inker Dan Green (who NEVER does shows).  But Michelinie is at Baltimore and Green is at NYCC (unless he cancels).

Optional add-on to crack, add both and re-grade Michelinie/Green/Perez - $125

avengers191A.jpg

AVENGERS #191 CGC 9.4 s/s Sal Buscema & George Perez - $155

Optional add-on to crack, PRESS add both and re-grade Michelinie/Green/Perez - $125  SOLD! to MattC

(Buscema retired, I think the only way you could get Sal these last several years was through Desert Wind private events)

avengers191.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

On 9/20/2019 at 6:12 AM, Rich_Henn said:

AVENGERS #191 CGC 9.4 s/s Sal Buscema & George Perez - $155

Optional add-on to crack, PRESS add both and re-grade Michelinie/Green/Perez - $125

(Buscema retired, I think the only way you could get Sal these last several years was through Desert Wind private events)

avengers191.jpg

Take it