• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman 348 whitman. Superboy 6 whitman and more..

7 posts in this topic

Well the neighbor showed me some books mostly commons 

Then 6 whitmans including the superman and action and a superboy 6 .. all canadian whitmans...

I cant find sales on the superman or the superboy?  Help ?

20190629_114905.jpg

20190629_114915.jpg

20190629_114923.jpg

20190629_114929.jpg

20190629_114934.jpg

20190629_114940.jpg

Edited by Fantastic Thor

Why do you call those Canadian Whitman's?

Superboy 6 has been known to be less frequent than other books, but I am not sure of the demand as I stopped tracking DC Whitmans a couple years ago..  They look to be in nice shape, so they could do well on ebay.

11 hours ago, ShieldAgent said:

Why do you call those Canadian Whitman's?

Superboy 6 has been known to be less frequent than other books, but I am not sure of the demand as I stopped tracking DC Whitmans a couple years ago..  They look to be in nice shape, so they could do well on ebay.

Thought I read that those ones were only distributed in canada .

However I totally could be wrong 

On 6/30/2019 at 10:32 AM, Fantastic Thor said:

Thought I read that those ones were only distributed in canada .

However I totally could be wrong 

Some of us theorize that they were predominantly (though not exclusively) distributed in Canada. There’s no actual evidence of this aside from the apparent distribution of extant copies, but that's pretty good circumstantial evidence.

Of this lot, Superboy, Superman and the purple Legion (EEOOOOOO) are the toughest. The Action book is widely held to be a hard-to-find book, but in my experience it is somewhat more common.

These should fetch a good price on ebay, but if you’re looking to sell here, PM me... I’m always buying high grade Whitmans.