• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New gods

3 posts in this topic

Am I the only one that’s excited for the new gods movie? I think king will deliver an excellent -script and mister miracle will be amazing. This will be a great way to introduce Darkseid also my favorite bad guy from dc. What’s yours guys thoughts?

Oh I’m also exited the way dc is moving. Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and shazam( my family loved this movie). I’m also pumped about black Adam. I’m excited about this upcoming slate of movies

16 minutes ago, B-rock said:

Am I the only one that’s excited for the new gods movie? I think king will deliver an excellent --script and mister miracle will be amazing. This will be a great way to introduce Darkseid also my favorite bad guy from dc. What’s yours guys thoughts?

Welcome to the forum.

Just so you know, 1) The search feature is not the best on this forum, so it is easy to miss an existing thread on a topic, and 2) As a community we attempt to maintain one thread on a topic as otherwise every new piece could end up taking up navigation real estate and making it hard to find a single discussion area for a given movie or TV show.

New Gods movie thread

:foryou:

So no, you are definitely not alone in being excited for this film. Welcome to the fans of this film.