• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Reductions!!! PCH Grails and other goodies
5 5

24 posts in this topic

Life has hit the wife and I hard lately with some significant medical costs (again) for our children. It’s time I sell comics to pay for the mounting debt and upcoming costs for their care. We are in a bit of crisis mode with one of our children, so if for any reason I do not respond to a message please know that I am not ignoring your message and I will return it as soon as I can.

Payments:
PayPal, check or Money Order accepted. Prefer check and money order for purchases over $1000.

Shipping:
First comic is $15.00 for slabs and $10.00 for raw. Orders of multiple books will receive discounted shipping based upon weight. Insurance will be included as part of the shipping cost.
International orders will be charged exact shipping. Please contact me for a quote.

Other:
I will not sell to any Hall of Shamers or anyone on the Probation list.

Return Policy:
Returns not accepted for Slabs. Returns for raw accepted within 14 days of the sale date. Items must be return shipped in the same condition prior to refund. 
Please ask any questions before committing to buy.

Edited by Gregd

Will post more later. I have roughly 300 PCH and silver age keys. At this point all of them are up for sale so let me know if there is something you are searching for or want to buy a large collection.

I have been asked about what else may come up- planning to sell some you may have heard of: Tomb of Terror 15, Mister Mystery (have about 5 nice ones), Astonishing 30 (have 2 copies), Horror from the Tomb, etc. Tried to collect every classic cover I could find. So stay tuned! But buy the books above first! And feel free to throw an offer at me. 

Okay- I started to drop prices on the 2 remaining books. Perhaps I priced them a bit high. So tough with these super rare books with little GPA info.

I had 30 personal messages from folks and I will try to get to your messages today. I will also post some books including a Ghost #10 that's about a 6.5-7.0 (just a beautiful copy). For those who are LB Cole fans - I have quite a few but I also have a beautiful Thrilling Crime Cases #49 that's about a 5.5-6.0- if not nicer. This is one I may or may not part with. Also a Shocking Mystery 51 that's  been a favorite of mine. Just have to have time tonight with all that's going on to take pics of these books.

I will also bring in some of the big guns as well, but do have a few members who are interested in buying the collection as well so I am putting together the current list to send to folks.

My daughter is taking pics of stuff while I am compiling a new list. I have over 40 messages from folks so I am sorry about not responding or providing lists.

i think I have much more than what was on the list I sent.

Feel free to shoot offers on the books, though.