• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GoCollect CL Records

7 posts in this topic

Took the plunge, largely to pull back the curtain on CL sales. However, it doesn't capture the sale...it just links to the CL auction. Meaning, once CL pulls the data down the data is lost, resulting in only RECENT sales being visible. Looking at a book now, a CL from Feb this year is visible, but a CL record from January this year is not.

Others experiencing the same? Is there a way to see these sales? I really neeeeeeeed that data....

CLINK actually doesn't pull ALL of their sales down. If you were a bidder on any item, you can still access the sale details on their site. Also, many of their sales never get disabled...it just depends on the auction and the lot.

My suggestion to find those prices would be to talk with someone that may have bid on it/them. For example, I bid on a lot of the golden age stuff and/or save final prices in a personal spreadsheet for many of the books on my radar.

Good luck in your hunt!

I believe I was reading a thread on the boards here a few weeks ago and they had a link to a website which compiled had access to all of the auction results including the ones for the CL auctions.  hm

I can't remember which thread it was, but maybe somebody else saw this same thread and can post a link to the website. :wishluck:

I never bothered to give it a try since it was asking for a lot of information, but aparently it works and does also include the CL auction results.  (thumbsu

On 6/30/2019 at 4:43 PM, lou_fine said:

I believe I was reading a thread on the boards here a few weeks ago and they had a link to a website which compiled had access to all of the auction results including the ones for the CL auctions.  hm

I can't remember which thread it was, but maybe somebody else saw this same thread and can post a link to the website. :wishluck:

On 6/30/2019 at 4:50 PM, Callaway29 said:

Thank you. And to the community, yes please!

Looks like I ran across the old thread that I was talking about and it is the following website:

https://www.dreckcheck.com/

I haven't actually registered onto the site yet as it seems to be asking for a lot of info and I am certainly not the most tech savvy person, so maybe you can give it a shot and provide your feedback to the rest of us here as to how good the auction info is.  (thumbsu