• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the funniest/coolest/weirdest CAF comment you've ever received?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Of the three choices, I think it falls under "coolest", the comment I appreciate the most.

From Joe Jusko, re:Teen Titans 25 page 7 by Nick Cardy

These are ALL incredible pages! Cardy is by FAR my favorite DC artist! And yeah, he could DEFINITELY draw the ladies!

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?Piece=177959

Coolest:Scott Williams sees a 30 year old masterpiece that he inked over Bob Layton.   

To be honest, I have zero recollection of ever doing this piece!  LOL!  Seriously, it's clearly my work over Layton, and my signature, and was probably done at a (San Diego?) convention, but it's honestly like seeing it for the first time.  Very surreal.  Congrats on your your birthday and your cool art present.  And you have a great brother!

The beauty below was a birthday gift from my brother.

IRONMAN DOOM BOB LAYTON SCOTT WILLIAMS 1987 Comic Art

On 6/29/2019 at 3:20 PM, exitmusicblue said:

Loved this.  Just today, on my Byrne Namor pickup:

Did I ever tell you about this one time i bought fish from this Arthur guy out of the back of his van? Kept going on and on about how he catches them naturally. Says he talks to them if you can believe that. 

This was a great subject. I'm sorry more people aren't sharing their stories. I'd love to hear them.