• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

High Grade Marvels and DCs from Silver to Bronze
1 1

264 posts in this topic

Take 10% off of any book that is left! This doesn't include CGC graded books but I will try and work on those as best I can. Im going to leave this up for the rest of the day. If you are ready to pay send me a PM and I will get your the totals! Thanks y'all!

***Just a heads up...but I can not for the life of me get my scanner to not make the back covers look dull and dark and dirtier than they actually are. Ill be upfront when they are not as bad, or if they actually are, they appear. Im still tinkering but still cant get it quite right*** 

Hey y'all :hi:

Lets get another sales thread fired up and get us into the late week and weekend! :banana: 

Ive got about 2 1/2 short boxes Im going to be listing over the next few days.This batch will cover Spidey to the Muties and a decent amount of titles in between.

Im hoping to move a good amount of these so im hoping to price them to move. If you see something you like and want to haggle...shoot me a PM

Rules:

No HOS members or someone on probation. I would ask that if you see someone who is on the list and I miss it, please let me know

Paypal/cash/MO/check (check gotta clear folks...That rubber check life don't pay the bills on the upcoming vacation) is cool

Shipping:

Since the PO went up on prices...

1-2 books $5.50

3-6 or 7 will be $8

Slabs: $14

more than I can fit into a Flat Rate Legal envelope (protected of course :wink: ) will be figured out

I like offers! Make em, worst I can say is no. Also the more you buy the more pliable I get with discounts.

:takeit: in the thread beats any negotiating in a PM

Im hoping to list the Spidey's and into the Avengers tonight and finish up tomorrow and into Monday.

Vacation is starting for me on July 6th. So I would like to have everything squared away before I roll out on Saturday. If you buy some books and we don't get settled by Friday next, then it will be the following week before I can get them out.

Starting with Spidey in 3...2...1...

Edited by arexcrooke