• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

6 posts in this topic

Strange Tales #126 pg. 12 - Dick Ayers pencils and Paul Reinman inks.  Twice-up, large silver age art, image size 18½" X 12¾",  featuring Mr. Fantastic stretching, the Torch flaming and the Thing making his usual wisecracks.  Also the Torch & FF's arch-foes the Mad Thinker and the Puppet Master in the final panel.
The page is white; any "tanning" near the edges is an artifact of my poor scanning skills.
Some text correcting whiteout in panels 1, 4, and 5.  The only whiteout art correction is Reeds face in panel 2.  One word of text glued in panel 4 caption box.    See scans.
Additional photos or scans upon request.
A nice, twice-up silver age Marvel page from 1964.

$2850.00 shipped USPS Priority w/ sig. req. CONUS.  Buyer will pay for full insurance if desired.  Art will ship sandwiched between 2 pieces of masonite. 
Outside Continental USA, contact me via PM first, as there will be additional shipping fees and art will ship FedEx International.
Personal check, Cashier's check or MO are welcome and preferred.
If paying by PayPal, no friends & family to circumvent fees. 

Buy it, make an offer via PM, or :takeit: seals the deal and trumps ongoing PM's.  Payment due within 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.
Thanks for looking! :D

Strnge_Tls126_Torch_pg12med.thumb.jpg.cc2ff4325c05a90ed650b5a305541e66.jpg

Edited by Unca Ben
added tags

SOLD!

The Avengers #84 pg. 18  - John Buscema pencils and Tom Palmer inks.  A page from the first (and best) run of this acclaimed art team.  Image size 15" X 10",  featuring the Vision, Goliath (Clint Barton version), the Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, the Black Panther, Arkon, Thor, and the Black Knight!   A prime multi-panel battle page with a lot of characters and lots of action!
The page is almost white/ very lightly toned; any "tanning" near the edges or across the middle is an artifact of my poor scanning skills.
Some correcting of text and balloon outlines with whiteout in many panels.  No whiteout art corrections on the page.  Some tape at bottom over "continued after next page".  Overall, in excellent condition.
See scans.  
If you have questions about this, please ask.  Additional photos or scans upon request.
A nice 1970 silver age early bronze age Marvel page from a great art team in their prime collaborative period.

SOLD! shipped USPS Priority w/ sig. req. CONUS.  Buyer will pay for full insurance if desired.  Art will ship sandwiched between 2 pieces of masonite. 
Outside Continental USA, contact me via PM first, as there will be additional shipping fees and art will ship FedEx International.  I would much rather ship to a US address.  :frown:
Personal check, Cashier's check or MO are welcome and preferred.
If paying by PayPal, no friends & family to circumvent fees. 

Buy it, make an offer via PM, or :takeit: .  Unconditional "I'll Take It" seals the deal and trumps ongoing PM's.  Payment due within 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.
Thanks for looking! :D

avengers_84_pg_18med.thumb.jpg.23dcc5900886efab19275441eeebb548.jpg

Edited by Unca Ben