• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MART NODELL & SHELDON MOLDOFF SIGNATURES on Golden Age Green Lantern Archives Vol. 1

1 post in this topic

GOLDEN AGE GREEN LANTERN ARCHIVES Vol. 1 NM.  Signed by MART NODELL creator of Green Lantern & SHELDON "SHELLY" MOLDOFF Green Lantern main cover artist.   MART NODELL signed the 1st leaf to me, and SHELLY MOLDOFF signed page 7 reproducing the cover he drew of the very first Green Lantern comic  A true one of a kind ultra-rare comic collectable.  Signatures of both of the main artists responsible for the original Green Lantern in one item.  Scan shows Martin Nodell and me with the actual book that he signed for me that day at the Tampa Comic Con in 2006 shortly before he passed away.  At a later Comic Con I brought the book to Shelly Moldoff for his signature. Book was put in a Brodart dust jacket cover and placed on my bookshelf
Starting bid $249. Ends Sunday night 7/6.
Also have many comics on eBay: high grade Marvel Silver Age CGC books, and raw Marvel and DC Silver Age mid-grade to high grade books: Amazing Spider-man Ditko,  Journey Into Mystery, Thor Kirby. Action Comics, Superman, and many others.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283526900166

gl1.jpg

gl2.jpg

gl3.jpg

Edited by BrooklynAl