• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board Being Hacked?
1 1

10 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, comics4all said:

got some weird 502 Bad gateway message earlier

seems fine now

The 502 Bad gateway error had to do with Cloudflare servers and was happening to other sites as well.  It only lasted a couple minutes.  Probably a server went down or they did an update.

"The 502 Bad Gateway error is an HTTP status code that means that one server on the internet received an invalid response from another server. 502 Bad Gateway errors are completely independent of your particular setup, meaning that you could see one in any browser, on any operating system, and on any device."

On 7/2/2019 at 12:11 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

yes notifications yesterday were haywire, seems today they've been better.....

Notifications are still iffy, @dena particularly the reaction quote functions...

They'll show up, then the ones not read will not be bolded....., and then click it later the ones recently read will be bolded even though their already read...

Small Potatoes, 1st world issues, but issues none the less :foryou: 

I had a couple PM's that I'd read, then I was away from the site for 2-3 days and upon return those messages showed "unread".   I enjoy reading the same thing over and over, so no harm done really.   (shrug)